Windows is one of the most popularly used operating system interfaces in the world. People expect all updates and advancements to reach Windows first, naturally. They expect the best security and privacy for their device, or for whatever they browse on the Internet. This is where VPN comes in. To ensure what they do in their device remains in the device itself, one should have a VPN application installed and running on their device. It protects the privacy at home and open Wi-Fi networks. The main purpose of a VPN is to conceal the IP address of the device used for browsing a malicious or an unsafe website. Given below are a few VPN applications with their advantages and disadvantages listed in the order of their ratings.
It offers top-notch security without compromising much speed. ExpressVPN is a superb all-rounder VPN with a specific focus on superior functions that makes it reachable to people using for streaming and are in search of protection and security. It is quite expensive but rather provides what one pays for. Impenetrable encryption, high speeds, dependable access to the most prevalent websites with splendid and responsive client support and service.
- It provides reliable and secure access to all websites.
- It is extremely strong in privacy and comes with all desirable features, HQ outside EU/US jurisdiction, own DNS servers, kill switch feature.
- It is quite expensive than other VPN products.
- It provides minimal metadata connection for service developments.
- It establishes fast connections for streaming.
- It sets up an extremely secure connection for privacy.
- It is extremely easy to use, user-friendly and reliable.
- Sometimes it fails to secure some minimal connection logs.
- It is quite expensive compared to other applications.
Buffered is a VPN that works especially well on Windows PCs. Its supplier is from Hungary, which is a remarkable area for a VPN to be situated in. Buffered has servers in 37 nations, and although that is less than some VPNs, they are set to a great degree well and helps in enabling the user to unblock most things that are fundamental. Moreover, the VPN is very much outlined, creative and provides good customer support and service.
- It provides high speeds for browsing and streaming.
- It supports P2P connection and is particularly good for Windows.
- It is ideal for travelling as it protects the device from open and dangerous Wi-Fi networks quickly.
- It causes lags in multiple connections.
- Some connection logs will be kept for internal use and will not exhibit total transparency.
These above-mentioned VPN applications are the best to use in Windows and will function with utmost perfection and security in all devices.