The description of Google Play Store
The Play Store has Apps, Games, Music, Movies and more!
Google Play Sore Lets you download and install Android apps in Google play officially and securely. It’s Google’s official store and portal for Android apps, games and other content for your Android-powered phone or tablet.
Just as Apple has its App Store, Google has the Google Play Store. It’s a huge Android market and it gives users access to various digital media such as movies, books, magazines, music and more.
Google Play Store is not available at Google Play Store as an app to download. So you can install APK file of Google Play Store for your Android devices from APKPure.com
Mobile devices today have their own platform with everything there just as Android with the Play Store. Basically, Google Play Store Latest APK 14.3.18-all (81431800) 2019 is the center of everything to add to Android devices for various purposes. It is common that specific tools are needed to do something in the use of a device so that is the idea of this store with so many apps there. It is a default feature of Android devices just as the App Store in iOS devices. There will be so many apps to search, download, and use, especially with the fact that Android is an open source platform that allows more and more people to develop and produce apps to deal with various needs and purposes in using Android devices.
Table of Contents
- Google Play Store File Information
- Download Google Play Store
- Google Play Store review
- Older Versions
Version: 14.3.18-all (81431800)
File size: 18.7 MB
Uploaded: April 4, 2019 at 10:32AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.0 and up
SHA1: 073cd5bc855f01f01d2c95e7dc1ffcf4d9697246 Download Google Play Store APK 14.3.18-all Download APK File (18.7 MB) Google Play Store review Google Play Store is the center and the home of apps that are specifically designed to work on Android devices. When Android device is first turned on there will be some basic steps needed to be done in order to get it ready for use. One of them is to sign in to Google using a Google Account. That particular account will also activate the so-called Play Store. Without the proper login of Google Account it will not be possible to use this app later on. Be sure to do it when starting Android device for the very first time. Once the device is ready, it can be started or opened to browse many apps for Android. The use of this app is pretty easy since there are specific tabs designed and prepared by Google to deal with that matter. Those apps that are pretty popular are grouped in the most popular tab so that it can be easy to find them immediately. Meanwhile, there is also a specific tab for those most downloaded apps. In short, it will be pretty easy to find any kind of apps there once entering the interface of this app. A good thing is that the apps are pretty much in a fair comparison of those that are free and those that required payment just to download them. There are also some apps that are free to download with purchase and payment option to get more out of it one it has been installed and tried. Some of the apps are also available as trials so that within a specific period of time the official license has to be purchased to continue using the apps. Meanwhile, there are also apps with excessive ads in which unlocking pro version or simply ads-free version will make the use of the apps better. The interface is always getting updates from time to time. Those who have been using Android since the earlier period of Android will understand that the interface have been changed in various forms. The latest appearance is pretty intuitive. It delivers a really comfortable display upon searching the needed and required apps before downloading. Basically, with a very attractive appeal alongside easy to use user interface with its menus and tabs will be very helpful for Android users to find and download the required apps for certain purposes and functions within the devices. How to Install Google Play Store Android users normally find Google Play Store in the menu list when they purchase smartphone with this operating system. This build-in application allows the user to install and run another application offered by the store. Unfortunately, for one and another reason, including software damage, the application might not be available anymore. The following step offers an alternative method of installing it using the APK file.
- Prepare the file manager application. This application is normally available on the smartphone by default. However, if for some reasons the application is not available, simply download files explorer application. Go to the download folder on the file manager application. Find the APK file that you just download. The folder is usually located in the internal memory by default. It might go to the external memory if you set it as the default download folder.
- Run the APK file by simply tapping on the file. A popped up warning will show right after the file is tapped. The system tries to warn the users that application from an unknown source is activated. Do not be panicking since you can give permission to activate the APK file by tapping in enable icon. The alternative method to do so is by going to the setting. Select security and enable the unknown source. At this rate, the APK file will start to run.
- You need to wait until the installation is completed. Normally, it does not take long since the Google Play Application only comes in small size. After the installation is completed, you can run the application instantly. Despite the application is installed, it is highly recommended to disable the unknown source installation. It will prevent other unnecessary application to be installed in the background. Go to the setting menu and select the security in order to disable it.
- Google Services Framework
- Google Account Manager
- Google Contacts Sync
- Google Play Services
- The first step is to see the version of Play Store installed on your device. If the version is updated, you need to download the APK file for the latest update.
- Finding the APK file on your file manager is the next step. File manager application should be already available in your smartphone. If it does not, simply download file explorer application. Once the APK file is located, run the file by tapping on it.
- Upon the activation of this file, a warning sign might pop up. This warning is telling you that you are trying to install application from unknown source. Simply enable the permission to continue the updating procedure. The APK file will update the app after you give the permission.
- Bug fixes
More about Google Play Store
Play Store Lets you download and install Android apps in Google play officially and securely. It’s Google’s official store and portal for Android apps, games and other content for your Android-powered phone or tablet.
Google Play is the heart of the Android OS. Without it, a normal user will not be able to make their Android device work properly. Therefore in this article, we will let you know about the Google Play Store Latest Updates and the latest running version.
Just as Apple has its App Store, Google has Google Play! It’s a huge place and it offers a lot of content to its users. Play Store is not available at Google Play as an app to download.
Play Store only deals with the android apps. Whole world uses it to download applications in their smart phones, android wears or tablets. Users can search and install their apps using this platform. Appvn app store is a similar platform for app downloads and updates. Some apps are paid but most of the apps are free of cost here.
New feature Play Protect regularly checks your apps and device for harmful activities. You will also get notification if some security risk is found. Now with play protect service you locate your device using find my device or by logging on android.com.
Updating your Play Store to the latest version:
Play Store comes per-installed on all android devices because of its importance in managing installed apps and installing new ones. But, normally for users who are either new to the Android OS or for people who haven’t updated their installed versions of Play Store you can update to the latest version Google Play through this APK.
You can start by downloading from this page if you want to get the latest version of Google Play Store 2019 release.
Also, you can search for all kind of apps like Music, Games, Books, Videos, Photo editors and a lot more. A single word search leads to a number of varieties of similar apps and you can install your desired app on your android phone. Moreover it displays the current ratings of the app. So you can judge the app through the display rating and then install the app. Update your Apps via the Play Store directly: All the apps that you install on your Android Device will be managed via the play store. It will make sure that all the latest versions released by the apps developers reach you. By keeping your apps up to date you enable them to work properly. App updates normally contain Bug fixes and new features that will make your app experience much better. Note: Google Play Store won’t work until you have Google Play Services installed in your device. Category: Productivity Tag: App Store Operating System: Android Price: Free Play Store technical file information
- Package name: com.android.vending
- Version: 14.5.52-all  [FP] 242174447 (81455200)
- File size: 18.9 MB
- Updated: April 11, 2019
- Minimum Android version: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- MD5: 9534e39bf8a9c070d3d535441a822f9e
- SHA1: 46aca5bb4f6e3d49aaad2bc879b3d5aae29a51fd